Ukhuwah

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh,

Today, I'm going to share a poem which I created by myself.
Of course the language is very simple if I'm the one who wrote it.

 We Met 


We met not with hatred in our eyes, 
But we met with passion in our eyes, 

We met not by accident, 
But we met for a reason, 

We met not because we want to, 
But we met as planned by Allah, 

We met not to abandon each other in the future, 
But we met to nourish fond memories of us forever, 

We met not to weaken each other, 
But we met to give courage to each other, 

We met not to break this relationship over some mishaps, 
But we met to stay together through ups and downs, 

We met not just for a pleasant life in this world, 
But we met for a pleasant life in hereafter too. 


I recited this poem on stage during the opening ceremony of English Week.
It's quite embarrassing at first because I'm a student of Arabic course
and tried to recite an English poem in front of many English students.

But the main thing is we must try, we can't run from what we're afraid of.
Face it! and try to cure what you're afraid of until one day you become 
such a strong man/woman.

Comments

Popular Posts