Working experience

Assalamualaikum guys,

Today I wanna share about my working experience at Petrosains. Literally, I'm a volunteer of Petrosains but because I chose to work under PETTVO which is Petronas Twin Towers Visit Operation, so my work cycle has never been about Science. It actually focuses on tourism. But yeah, I still love it though it's not as fun as working at Science center. 

As you know, KLCC has a sky bridge which links two towers. PETTVO as a general operating to welcome and serve all the tourists who come to visit sky bridge. We have several stations to manage such as :

1) the welcoming station : to welcome and serve tourists at the main enterance
2) the ticket station, to scan their tickets' bar code at the beginning of the tour, 
3) the locker station, to take care of their belongings,
4) the hologram station, to give briefing on safety by hologram
5) the 41 level station, to welcome them on that floor 
5) the 83 level station, same as above but on this floor you can interact more with tourists as they have much time here when they have to wait for the lift
6) the 86 level station, I've never worked here but it is also evolving on serving the tourists 

It was very fun and enjoyable experience for me to work at Pettvo. Maybe because it's my nature to work involving interaction with people. I really love it when the tourists like to interact with me and ask more about Malaysia. Oh, maybe it's also because I love tourism! I don't know actually. As for know, I don't have any ambitions. I just study what I really want to seek deeper knowledge on it. And hey! These are my pictures when I worked there. 




Have I told you before that being a volunteer at Petrosains makes you free on choosing when you want to work? If I haven't, here I'll tell you. Working as a volunteer of Petrosains, you're flexible to choose your own days and shifts when you could work. It's really enjoyable right? Looks like this volunteer thing is really created for students. 

I hope all of you especially students out there will try this thing out or just try to work part time at any other places that you've interest on. On another word, go and gain experiences. Don't just study and read and then graduate without knowing anything about this world.

Okay, Assalamualaikum :)


Comments

Popular Posts