Puteri Islam

Assalamualaikum wbt.
My post today is about scout camp combined with puteri islam and
pandu puteri. Actually, this camp was long time ago which was on  
27-30 April 2013. But, lately, I got an email from my friend, Farwizah Nordin.
She emailed me pictures where we(Farwi,Aishah and me) was together
at the campsite. I was really sad when I saw those pictures because the pictures 
made me remember about our memory together at the camp.
Suddenly, I realised that we must appreciate and love our friends,families,
relatives,teachers and the important ones in our life who always being with 
us whether in our hard or joyful time . We must spend our time gracefully
and fill with useful things because time is irreversable. 

These pictures I downloaded from Mr.Google specially for all of you,
the readers of my blog.Enjoy them.




But, in Islam, Allah also said in Al-quran about time in surah Al-Asr.
Look, time is very essential until Allah dedicated about time in a surah.

"1. By Al-'Asr (the time).
2. Verily! Man is in loss,

Islam is the best religion because Islam is syumul means complete and perfect in
all aspects of life. Even a single little thing also been teached in Islam like how
to eat proper in Akhlak.

Last but not least, enjoy my pics at the campsite :)



















Ok,Done! Sorry no caption.
This camp was at Ulu Semenyih near Sg.Tekala.

Ok,Assalamualaikum and do share knowledges at the comment :)


Comments

Popular Posts